Daydream Sanctuary Features

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Anime Watching Status As of May 2012

(SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!)
I'm haven't been able to blog much >_< but I haven't really been that behind on the shows I watch though.... or not until recently, to be particular, haha.



[ JUST FINISHED ]

  • Un-Go - A pretty good series overall~ I'm impressed.
  • Mawaru Penguindrum - It had so much potential but it just had to break down in the end =_= I got my fanservice in the end, sort of, but I'm still disappointed
  • Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru - I would've preferred a cliche anime end than this kind of ending without a promise of a sequel T_T 

[ JUST SPOILED MYSELF UNTIL THE END ]

  • Fate/Stay Night - ohmygod Fate/Zero is really tons better than it. *sigh* I got spoiled now... but I just had to look at those episodes with Gilgamesh, teehee
  • Carnival Phantasm - I only looked at the Fate/Stay Night ones (So LOL)... the rest didn't make sense to me. 
  • Eureka Seven - The angst was suffocating me. *sigh* Only Dominique was really the one who kept me going in it.... so I just watched the parts with him in it =P
  • Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto - It seemed interesting but I got bored after an episode. ^^; Such a shame, I kinda liked the main dude
[ CURRENT/PLANNED MARATHON ]

But I don't usually follow my plans... ahahaha.... we'll see

[ RECENT ANIME: ALMOST KEEPING BUT ENDED UP DROPPING ]
  • Saint Seiya Omega - I like the Greek mythology references.... but I'm not liking that it seems to be one of those shounen series with nevereneding episodes, ugh
  • Tasogare Otome x Amnesia - I liked the anime more than the manga.... but hhhmm... just not that hooked to either
  • Sakamichi no Apollon - I tried.... but it's really not my type

[ RECENT ANIME: MODERATE PRIORITY ]
  • Space Brothers - Astronauts!!!!! It's not that exciting.... but it doesn't bore me~
  • Tsuritama - The main characters annoy me at times (and it seems that Grander Musashi remains as my favorite fishing series.... hard to forget about childhood favorites? Haha) but it 
  • Sankarea - Zombies..... haha. I dunno but I seem to be pretty hooked to it, ahaha.
[ RECENT ANIME: TOP PRIORITY ]


  1. Fate/Zero
    Simply.... EPIC! Well... I don't really like the events in the latest episode.... but this never ceased to amaze me~
  2. Aquarion EVOL
    It's guilty pressure, fufu. And the Kagura and Amata stuff going on is so giving me fanservice, fufufufu. Less screentime on Mikono, the better though. And oh please, still make my Andy x Mix possible.
  3. Hyouka
    Oreki's just.... AWESOME! And the animation effects whenever he's thinking are always cool xD 

[  UPCOMING ANIME ]
Gonna start checking them out soon. But so far I've got my eye on the following:

  • Code Geass: Bokoku no Akito - I'm curious.... but I would REALLY prefer that my goddess (C.C.) is gonna be there
  • Toshokan Sensou: Kakumei no Tsubasa - I'm a fan of the series, haha
  • Arcana Famiglia - it's a Comic SYLPH series *_*
  • Moyashimon Returns - Shet, I need to marathon the prequel
  • Arve Rezzel - sci=fi... with dude saving his sis... can't resist
  • Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita - Promo pics look pretty... and fairies? Oooo
  • Sword Art Online - title screams that it's my type, ahaha
  • Hagure Yuusha no Estetica - I read "Babel"... I just can't miss references like that, ahaha