Daydream Sanctuary Features

Thursday, April 14, 2011

C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control (ED Theme, Goodies from the Game at the Official Site, Etc.)

To those who haven't seen it yet, the ED theme of this series is already out:



I certainly love it more than the OP *_* It looks very cool~
I was playing around at the official site and it had some sort of game... yeah, you win by "earning money" from it xD Haha! Managed to gather 15,500 yen by the power of guessing, LOLz!

There are quizzes... I think there are supposed to be four of them, but I only saw three:




They were all in Japanese so I didn't know what to answer, haha! But they were definitely finance/economics/commerce/marketing/management/enterpreneurship trivia... I saw mentions of OPEC, REIT, BRICS, and so on~ There's even mythological references like Midas!!! So cool so cool xD

There are also some blog entries featured... and they don't make sense to me, haha! But I think they are also trivia or are at least somehow connected to the series:

It also had information on terminologies used in the series (such as "Asset", etc.), waaah... I wish I understand them (I got until the 14th!):















There was even a manual/rulebook of the game/system:

Waaah! It looks very interesting *_*

And lastly, there were also some screenshots (Masakaki's so COLORFUL xD What a fancy banker~):







Less than an hour to go and this series will be airing in Japan already xD Kyaaaa~ My excitement got tripled when I found out that one of my top favorite authors (particularly Ryohgo Narita, creator of Baccano! and Durarara!!) is also highly looking forward to it~ It also appears that he has high praises to the director too because he seemed to have liked a series directed by Nakamura (namely Mononoke, which I also love). OMG OMG OMG!!!

2 comments:

baka-girl said...

You really make me excited about this series! :D
Do you know when we can get full version of the ED?

Sapphire Pyro said...

@ baka-girl
Hope you enjoyed it~
The ED album will be out around May (May 11, if I remember correctly) Can't wait for it xD

Post a Comment