Daydream Sanctuary Features

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Durarara!! - Episode 6


It's so difficult to think clearly while watching this episode . . . . I spent so much time laughing. Bwahahahaha!!! It's so hilarious! It's the funniest episode so far. Hahahahaha!

[ BACCANO ]

I SAW CLAIRE!!!!!!!! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!! LOLz
AH, the DVD cover with Maiza and Czes was also there. I think I saw Cencoroll . . . . Jigoku Shoujo . . . .I don't remember the others.
Back to Baccano, looks like the password featured in this episode is "baccano". The staff loves their previous masterpiece. Well, they really should because it's a masterpiece. Hehe.

[ DOLLARS ]

So this episode has revealed to us some of the actual Dollars members and how they're recruited. I am curious how the leader had chosen his/her members. It's like he/she had picked the right people. The four of them look harmless but they turn out to be capable of surprising things! Haha!
Oh my god . . . the part of them rejoicing and singing when they figured out where their friend is . . . . EPIC! Hahahahhahahahah!!!!!!!!! And it is important that Dollars has an "S" in the end. LOLz~

[ ERIKA and WALKER ]

I had been wondering why they often carry bags . . . I thought they're just otaku stuff . . .who would've thought they'd be carrying torture materials as well . . .Hahhahah!!!
GO GO OTAKU CHARACTERS WITH EXPERTISE IN TORTURING!!!! Hahahahahhaa!!!!!!! It was so amusing that they made their victim pick among manga for his method of torturing. Hahahha!
The one they caught gave in in spilling information thanks to these two. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THEM!
Oh they're so crack. They can relate anything otaku-related on anything in life and in the events that happen to them. They had even spotted a younger brother fairy type. Hahaha!
Oh yeah, they were given a message of a "kid breaking a bin". They were horrified on their wrong assumption . . . the kidnapping was true . . .but Walker seemed more horrified that a china bowl was broken instead of a bin. Bwahehehhe . . . I love the joke!

[ WHY KAZTANO IS SPECIAL ]

When Togasu was being depressed over losing Kaztano . . . I felt it was so fake (as in, drama queen fake). And then later it seemed so serious, and he even went to the point that he needs Kaztano greatly (he says he can't live without the guy! WHUTOMG!!!!). The rest took him seriously. SO I thought it was indeed gravely serious. That Kaztano guy might be more than what he seemed.
But after learning that the reason why Kaztano is very important to him was because he sells him tickets closest to his goddess . . . . oh my god I laughed so hard. Hahhahahahahah!!!!!!! YES!! TO WORSHIPPERS!!! GETTING CLOSE TICKETS IS SACRED!!! Bwahahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!

[ DOTACHIN ]

(I love the Yuichi Nakamura voice~)
And for Kyohei to actually see that seiously as well . .. Hahahahha! With his looks and orderly attitude, he appears to be the most serious and sensible among the four . . . .but seeing him joining the "morning routines" . . . .wahahahhahaha . . . .
I don't get why the hell he got called Dotachin though. But we're given a hint that Izaya's the one who started that nickname.

[ IZAYA-KUN and SHIZU-CHAN ]

This is a comedy episode . . .a comical DRRR!! episode is not complete without scenes of Shizu-chan and Izaya-kun!!!! Hahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!
It was awesome that Izaya lucky missed that huge thing. It was cute that he starts running when he has realized that Shizu-chan found him. It was hilarious when Shizu-chan started chasing the running Izaya-kun. They're like a couple of stooges. Bwahahahahha!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah . . . . evil manipulator has said something adorably crack again in this episode: "SUSHI LOVE~ I like fatty tuna"
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
Ohmygod . . .the way he said it . .. . ohmygod . . . with his character it's freakin' hilarious . . . . but with that line and voicing and his face . . . .I'd want him for a sushi commercial and I'll eat sushi even if I don't eat sushi and I don't like anything fatty. Bwahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So Izaya was there for the discount. I think he's already filthy rich . . . . but it's so cute that he's still into sales and discounts. Hahahaha!
Anywayz, back to the duo, they have this sort of connection with Selty again. Izaya spots her heading for the wrong direction; while it's Shizuo who tells her that she's going the wrong way and points her to the right direction.

[ SHINRA and SELTY ]

OH THESE TWO!!!!
SELTY'S WATCHING AN ALIEN VIDEO!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!
AND OH SHINRA!!!! He has mistaken in handing the grocery list to Selty instead of the plate number. Bwahahahahaah!!!!!!!! Shinra's reaction when he realized it was sooooo cute~
And oooo . . . we see Shinra in the bath inside. No . . .I'm not a perverted fan over sexy mad doctors. . .. I'm not . . . .I'm not I say . . . .AND NO THAT'S NOT A DROOL!!!!!!! xD Hahahahhahaha!!!!!!!
BUT HE'S SINGING THAT HE'S SPRAKLING NEKID!!!!! BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
And hhhmmm . . .. Dotachin knows Shinra, eh? Ah, if I remember correctly they're of the same age. Anywayz, even without knowing that, it gives a hint that Shinra's connected to Dollars. Hehe.

[ SIMON and the TRIO ]

Though for a comical episode, I find it odd for Kida not to do something exceptionally hilarious . . . but at least he was there. His presence is comedy enough. LOLz
Anri is being worried if her friend got kidnapped . . . . then Mikado continues the topic unintentionally (cute that he got scolded by Kida for it~ They weren't talking. It's just the look. IT'S BEST FRIEND SIXTH SENSE!) and Simon even had to make the topic even worse. hahaha!!! I guess the other sushi shop makes him sad so much that he accuses it for selling human sushi??? Poor guy having wild imaginations .. . . hehehe

[ HUMAN EXPERIMENTS ]

So there's this rumor about humans that won't be noticed to be kidnapped for experiments. It's creepy to think if these things still happen until today. If they want victims, there's so many to choose among the homeless. *remembers a serial murder case episode that is somewhat like that* Frightening . . . .
And it appears that this group also has The Head. I've been seeing theories that the head was transferred to the head of Seiji's girlfriend. But since the head is still there, the mystery now for me is why there's a neck cut. Hmmmmm . . . .
So anywyaz, the one on the top who's handling such a business is none other than Seiji's sister:

[ NAMIE ]

SHE HAS FINALLY SHOWN UP!!! HOOOORAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I don't like her type of work. But she is this beautiful evil goddess with a creepy obsession on her little brother (It's so obvious with the way she says Seiji's name and on how she spoils him!)
She is the evil like Izaya. She's my favorite female character in fact. And yeah, I ship her with my favorite guy in the series. They haven't interacted yet, but they're VERY shippable. They make a crazy couple if ever they'll really be one, but oh those two together are so awesome together. Hahahahah!


[ NEXT EPISODE ]

SHIZU-CHAN'S TURN???? YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
AND WE'LL BE SEEING THOSE TWO IN THEIR HIGH SCHOOL DAYS!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
AND THEY ARE HAVING AN ACTUAL BATTLE!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOUNG SHINRA'S ALSO THERE!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Waaaaahhh . . . . .I wanna see this soon *_*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, yeah, this episode WAS pretty great, but I have to say.... I'm disappointed that they didn't really take Erika and Walker seriously in this ep. If you read the manga, you can tell that they're actually truly psychopathic, which really doesn't come across in the anime. Which is sad, since it was the most epic twist in the series so far (in my opinion).

...Izaya was great, though. I refuse to believe that he just "happened" to walk by that guy when his phone rang... there are just too many coincidences with him involved. XD

Mimiko ♥ said...

^ I agree with the anon about Izaya. He didn't happen to be there xD

I want him for a sushi commercial <--- I agree to that but then again I think he had been commercial for Durarara!! pretty much now. (I mean, look at the CD cover and everything. I think I knew the reason why he was even rich in the first place XD)

To this episode, the Dollars just simply rock ♥ And it was a hilarious episode but too bad that they didn't added the creepiness of Walker and Erika but I guess they left it out for the manga and the novel..

Shirayuki said...

Yeah, the Erika and Walker's creepiness wasn't there, but thankfully we can see it in the manga <3 the Dollars are great! I lol'ed so much.
Sushi rabu~ Izaya was awesome as usual. I bet Shizu-chan has an Izaya-radar in his glasses since he can find him EVERYWHERE. Oh these two, why so cute~

Sapphire Pyro said...

@ Anonymous
Ah, I'm also disappointed that they didn't add the creepy part =_= Maybe it would have use up the time limit?

But anyhow, it was still great even without that part. But really could've been much better. Hehe.

Haha, I also doubt that he just "happened" to walk there. But I think his reason of buying during sale day is also true. My guess is that he wants to check things out and buy fatty tuna sushi at the same time xD Haha

@ Mimiko ♥
YES!!!! He's like DRRR!!'s mascot xD He's not the main character but oh boy he's in a lot of DRRR!! merchandise. Hahahaha!

Come to think of it, DRRR!!'s like about distorted stuff . . . Izaya's such a wonderful example of it. Hahahaha!

I am also sad that the otaku creepiness wasn't added . . . but yeah, even so, they still rocked xD

@ Shirayuki
Fortunately the manga added that part. Erika and Walker creepiness rock xD

"I bet Shizu-chan has an Izaya-radar in his glasses since he can find him EVERYWHERE"
---> LOLz!!!!!

Post a Comment