Daydream Sanctuary Features

Thursday, April 22, 2010

+C: Sword and Cornett - Chapter 19


Finally I've managed to read this chapter~ I need more Belca, Linna, GORGEOUS ECO, etc. in my life. Haha~

[ SUMMARY ]

Locked inside a tower, Belca blames himself for what happened; while Linna is being interrogated for what happened. As for Eco, he managed to stay alive and was able to meet up with Musca quite easily.
After taking care of some matters, Orcelito and Kiliko discuss about the incident. Kiliko points out Belca's and Linna's attachment towards each other. He also had a theory of whom the person Linna had been referring to (which made Orcelito surprised, and Kiliko has confirmed it later) and he thinks that it's the coachman that they should be more wary of at the moment.
Belca and Linna are finally released afterwards. Belca tells the news regarding Eco and asks Linna to help him with what he has found in the book.
The elders are looking forward to the crown prince's investure.... and the same goes for the Hokulea.

[ I LOVE YOU ECO-TAN ]

Mariebelle is pretty by female Eco-tan is GORGEOUS!!!! SHET!!!
I am not sure if I'm being gay right now that I find Eco so pretty because he's actually guy but disguised as a hott chick so I dunno.... aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh xD
Anywayz, it's amusing that Musca thinks Eco could fix her hair... before and after she found out that the beautiful "woman" is Eco xD Hahahhaa!
And it appears that not only sadistic fans like me enjoys seeing Belca abused, but even actual characters in the series, specifically: ECO xD The idea of Belca having a hard time excites him... for it gives him song ideas xD Hahahahaha! Oh Eco you're so mean to Belca..... please continue~ Hahahhaha!

[ ORCELITO and KILIKO ]

Whenever Kiliko assists Orcelito in changing his clothes, they always remind me of Sebastian and Ciel in Kuroshitsuji. I can't imagine this kind of master + servant habit between Linna and Belca though.... it's so wrong LOLz.
Oh I knew that Orcelito's worried about Belca~ But it appears that he's still concerned about Musca... guuuhh... I no longer cared anymore even if it'd make Orcelito out-of-character =_=
Kiliko's awesome and evil at the same time.... awesome for realizing that Belca and Linna are protecting each other... but evil for having the idea of using Linna to have Belca behave. But hhhmmm... it's Kiliko who gave me the idea that Belca's closeness with Linna is like with Hector... in other words, he sees Linna like an older brother Belca, you don't seem to see Orcelito that way.... aaahh! Orcelito's more like your older sister, then? xD LOLz....
Linna.... like an older brother huh.... hhhhmmm... that's possible but.... NAH. Because of Mariebelle, I can't imagine it. I can't xD

[ SHET MY OTP ]

WHY is the panel above so like a Romeo x Juliet scene with Romeo declaring his love to Juliet while Juliet's in the "balcony" (I think Belca's just in higher steps of the stairs.... but my hallucinations tell me Belca's in the balcony). Scenes likes this make me automatically visualize that Belca's in Mariebelle get-up (Speaking of which, I've heard volume 4's cover is supposed to be my OTP!!! Gaaaahhh!!! But Yugyoji-sensei's draft was rejected! DAMNIT!). OMG OMG OMG Stop teasing me... squee~
Oh, Belca's line in this scene made me SQUEE so much that I had surprised my momz while she was reading something xD Belca regrets that he didn't send them away earlier.... he also says: "I depended too much on Linna, and I tried to delay him because I didn't want to be left alone."
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
OH YOU DISHONEST IDIOT FOR TELLING LINNA THAT IT'S OKAY FOR YOU TO BE LEFT BEHIND xD
But darling Linna doesn't want to leave him anywayz so.... fufufuufufufufufufufuufu
OH MARIEBELLE YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID SO AND YOUR WISH IS HIS COMMAND xD
And fufufufufu.... so Mariebelle... it's okay to be separated from Eco-tan but not with Linna?.... Linna's such a special case, huh?
FUFUFUFUFUUFUFUFUFUUFUFUFUFUFUFUUFUFUFUFUUFUFUFUFUFUFUUFUFUFUFUFUUFU

[ WHY SO CANON?! A LOVELY MOMENT ]

I am already having too many Linna x Mariebelle hallucinations but Yugyoji-sensei just had to add a scene LIKE THIS in this chapter. It's making me overflow with KYAA's and SQUEE's and DAAW's.... xD Heeeheeeheeeheeeheeheeheheheheh
Belca's so freakin' worried about Linne that he had to go THAT CLOSE just to ask that "Are your wounds fine?" question....
But nah, it's not shounen-ai.... we would be seeing huggles if it is... but Belca just grasped Linna's shoulders....
On the blushing though... I think Linna's just super touched that a prince is worried about him. As for Belca.... well... he blushes easily... blushes on anything easily... especially when he does or experiences something DAAAAW....
I admit though.... that I see this scene very differently when I'm visualizing Belca as Mariebelle. Hehehehehehe.

YUGYOJI-SENSEI!!! YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY WITH THIS SERIES xD
Please continue~ LOLz~

Oh I see more Belca and Linna in the next chapter.... damndamndamndamndamn xD

Extra: I finally updated the Chapters Index... man I'm so slow ^^;