Daydream Sanctuary Features

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fandom Blurbs 2011 #011 (The End of Tiger & Bunny, and Looking Forward to Anonymous)

Oh yeah, believe it or not, I actually have a MAL account, haha! (Please add me if you also have an account there xD) It hasn't been updated for so long though (like the profile and favorites lists) but the anime and manga lists have been updated a bit. I am sure that I have not added a lot of titles in it yet.

I didn't update it because I was lazy. But now I see its significance... because I lose track of the anime/manga I've checked out and finished x_x (I had an offline list, but I can't find it anymore! Ahaha!) Especially on the manga! My god... Hopefully I remember to update my MAL as I update this blog.... 

[ ANIME ]
(LOLz! pic from all4humor)
(Tiger and Bunny - Episode 25)
It was very very touching... made me laugh while crying. Kotetsu is just awesome in everything, while Barnaby made me daaaaaaaaaaaaaaw (he's sooooooooo attached to Kotetsu). Their aliases fit them so much, 'coz Kotetsu is as badass as a tiger, while Barnaby's as adorable as a bunny xD Teehee~

I've finished the anime, and done with the critique/review. I had a hard time in deciding whether I want to give it a B, B+, or A-. I picked "A-" in the end, because unique shows deserve more credit, hehe.

[ MOVIE ]
Set in the political snake-pit of Elizabethan England, Anonymous speculates on an issue that has for centuries intrigued academics and brilliant minds ranging from Mark Twain and Charles Dickens to Henry James and Sigmund Freud, namely: who was the author of the plays credited to William Shakespeare? Experts have debated, books have been written, and scholars have devoted their lives to protecting or debunking theories surrounding the authorship of the most renowned works in English literature. Anonymous poses one possible answer, focusing on a time when cloak-and-dagger political intrigue, illicit romances in the Royal Court, and the schemes of greedy nobles hungry for the power of the throne were exposed in the most unlikely of places: the London stage.
SH#T! I'm a sucker for controversial films; whether religious, political, or literary. DO WANT!!!! *_*