Daydream Sanctuary Features

Sunday, October 23, 2011

[ Fangurling ] Akagami no Shirayukihime Volume 6 Goodies

Today, K3 just spoiled me with something beyond adorable xD So what happened?
Obi shall tell you:


Mwahahahahaha.... here I go again on my Zen fantasies xD Blame K3 for posting this:

THANKS SO MUCH K3!!!!!! 
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

I've been staring at it for so long that I think my computer's gonna melt, LOLz.
The image is from Akagami no Shirayukihime II, and oh my god I'm so killing him with huggles xD Mwahahaha!

Since I'm on Zen-mode today, I have something Zen-related to share: 
Some goodies from Akagami no Shirayukihime volume 6 =3

Here's the cover:


Two of my princes in the cover, KYAAAAA!!!!! xD

There's an adorable illustration of Zen and Shirayuki in the tankoubon:


*SQUISHES AND GLOMPS HIM LIKE CRAZY *

There are fun omake strips/parts in the tankoubon too:


I don't need to understand it to know how CUTE it is. Especially with Obi there. Zen and Obi moments are always hilarious~ I really really love it when Obi (or anyone else... especially Izaya and Mitsuhide) teases Zen, fufufufu~

Zen has been very cute throughout the tankoubon... throughout the series rather,
mwahahaha:


Of course he knows, that's why he constantly tortures me by making cute/amusing/awesome faces... causing me nosebleeds. LOLz

Oh, there are some colored pictures of my Zen and his beloved in the tankoubon. Here's one:


and here's the other (which is chapter 22's cover too):


Hope you enjoyed the images as much as I did xD Oh please:
Buy the manga to support Sorata-sensei!
You don't need to understand Japanese to appreciate it (Omari's Sister will already help us with that problem anyway ;D); it's already so satisfying just to look at these lovely images~


Oh yeah, there are cool stuff in the earlier volumes too. Like in volume 5, Zen uses Raji as a shooting practice (as in, Zen with an arrow, then Raji with an apple on his head xD LOLz) but I forgot where I placed the scans... ahahaha....