Daydream Sanctuary Features

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Quick Impressions: ft. Nyankoi!

I checked out most of the shows from this season, most through spoilers though. But still, it's my way of giving them a chance. Anyway, since I've been doing so, why not post spoiler impressions about them? Hehe. I can only cover a maximum of 3 series however, so I won't be posting more of these shows after their debut in the "Quick Impressions" posts. Hopefully xtine06 or ninjovee could~

Anyway, whatever I will feature with a screencap would be the one I actually watched while with the others I didn't bother to watch anymore...

[ Nyankoi - Episode 1 ]

This is supposed to be something I hate, because of the harem, lil' ecchi, duh-story, and the . . . neko stuff (I'M A DOG PERSON!!!!) But I checked out the manga and I loved it~ And it looks like the anime's even better~
I like the voice picked for Junpei's cat! Fits for an evil abusive kitty~ Makes me really wish she was human~ I like the voice acting in this series~ I don't find them familiar but they seem so good and fit the characters so much! That and the nice animation made it even more fun to watch for me~ I really liked the effects on the "safety zone" parts and the "trash detecting" scene. Haha! It was more amusing when animated~
I already know what's going to happen . . . and I already know when to expect the funny parts . . . but I still chuckled at them. Haha! Man, I know the comedy here is in a similar style as with the many romantic comedies out there, but it still humor me~ Or maybe I'm jsut that easy to amuse. Haha!
The OP animation however . . . guuuhh . . . fanservice. Surprisingly, though the OP has perverted fanservice (and ugggh. . . neko ears and tail . . . I'm so sick . . .so sick of that perverted animal-moe fanservice), the actual episode didn't have such (that's why I was able to read more of the manga! Hehe!) The OP song isn't that great to me though.
But I like the ED. It's not great, but it was cute and . . . yes, I'm biased to my OTP. I like the main couple. Hehehhee~ Leading guy amuses me so much and he's so cute (not exactly in looks, but on the things he does . . .daaaw). The leading girl is the type I hate but . . .SHE LIKES YAKUZA!!!! AND I LOVE HER DOGS!!!! (I ESPECIALLY WANT A HUSKY!!!!)
Oh it was fun~ It would be so lovely to watch more of this~



[ SPOILER IMPRESSIONS ]
Seen screencaps, skimmed summaries, and seen the OP and ED themes (if available)

= Kampfer; Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Purezza; To Aru Kagaku no Railgun =

Kampfer
I know I'll hate this (the manga gave me headaches) but to my surprise, the anime seems better than it! It did great improvements on the art too! Nice!
But still . . . I don't like it. Really not my type of series. And it has fanservice that I'm totally not fond of anyway~
The OP's so-so. Not bad, just okay. But that ED . . . I saw women teasingly revealing their asses and breasts, like begging you to rape them already. And WTF is with the ass shaking??? Guuuuhhh . . . . but I like the song~ It's pretty cute~

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Purezza
I saw friends looking forward to this, so I thought of taking a peek on this again.
The OP . . . I saw bouncing boobs and the famous anima stereotypes: big-boobed shy sexy moe, awesome megane maido, and a loli . . .other sorts of moe that I hate . . . and oh, it also seems to have some dumb blushing-all-the-time-romance . . . wtf . . . ENOUGH TO MAKE MY EYES BLEED!
I still gave the ED a try though . . . chibis are cute but . . . with that cutesy song and those characters . . . uuuggghh . . . *yawns*
And then the episode has the hotspring scene (WHY DO ANIME SHOWS LOVE HOTSPRING EPISODES???) and I saw a panty shot . . . damn fanservice . . . no . . .I can't stand this. Totally not gonna bother to watch the first season =_=


To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
The OP's pretty generic for me. I'm really no fan of the leading lady of this show, and I did not enjoy any scene in the first episode. True, I didn't watch it, but the visuals didn't get me attracted at all. I find it a little odd since I'm a sucker for supernatural stuff. It's true that I'm not fond of shows that have mostly girls in the main cast (wait, are there any dudes at all?) but I have liked series that are such, so I don't think it could be a factor. . . hhhhmmm . . .
Or maybe I'm just a magic > science person. Hehe. I'll marathon Index instead. I'm not sure if I would really bother with this one. None of the characters had appealed to me . . .