Daydream Sanctuary Features

Monday, October 5, 2009

Quick Impressions: ft. Tegami Bachi

I checked out most of the shows from this season, most through spoilers though. But still, it's my way of giving them a chance. Anyway, since I've been doing so, why not post spoiler impressions about them? Hehe. I can only cover a maximum of 3 series however, so I won't be posting more of these shows after their debut in the "Quick Impressions" posts. Hopefully xtine06 or ninjovee could~

Anyway, whatever I will feature with a screencap would be the one I actually watched while with the others I didn't bother to watch anymore...


[ TEGAMI BACHI - Episode 1 ]

I LOVE IT!!!! Many complain about it being too dramatic/teary and it has the "WHUT? Feelings and stuff? DUH" thing. But its story is actually very very interesting! I can't wait for the exciting events in the later episodes! (I know because I have manga background, hehe).
Animation had been superb! It was pleasing to my eyes~ *loves blue after all* I don't like the CG on the monsters though . . .
And oh, I like the music! Especially the OP! I found it familiar then I have confirmed it's sang by the artist who did the xxxHolic themes~ No wonder I liked the beat, though the xxxHolic ones are still better.
The best for me here is none other than GAUCHE!!!!! Him being voiced by FukuJun was a plus, BUT HE'S REALLY AN AWESOME CHARACTER!!! HE IS CRACK AND LOVE HIS SIS AND IS A KINDHEARTED BADASS!!!! *hugs him* I shall only watch this series for Gauche . . . Gauche . . . and oh, Gauche! (Fine, also many others. Like his sis. She actually has a crack and kickass side, you know~)


[ SPOILER IMPRESSIONS ]
Seen screencaps, skimmed summaries, and seen the OP and ED themes (if available)

= Asura Cryin's 2; Inuyasha; Queen's Blade 2 =


Asura Cryin' 2
Seems better than the first episode of last season but . . . ah well *lazy to marathon it*
BUT OH THE OP and ED THEMES ARE AWESOME!!! That music!!! Oh Angela's really fantastic~ And I like the emotion in the ED. It was sad but beautiful~

Inuyasha - Final Act
WHAT IS NEW IN THIS EPISODE????? I DON'T SEE ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM THE USUAL INUYASHA EPISODE!!!!!!! *bangs head*
I AM ALSO VERY SICK OF THE INUYASHA x KAGOME JOKES!!!! JUST STOP!!! DAMNIT!!!! AND GO DIE KAGOME!!!! I DON'T WANT TO EVER SEE YOU AGAIN!!! WHERE'S MY BITCH KIKIYOU???!!!! (I DON'T hate Kagome fans okay, just.... SHE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED!!!!)
But I still love you Miroku, Sango, and Seishumarou~
As for the music . . .OP theme bored me to death. The ED was okay though.

Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugumono
I can't . . . believe . . .I looked at those . . .scenes . . . *eyes bleeding*
It's hentai, right? So . . . understandable . . .
I checked out the ED (no OP yet). I was annoyed with the seiyuus talking like sluts, but the song!!!! IT'S COOL!!!!!!! I like the beat~ The animation bothers me though. Emphasis on the bouncing boobs (with "hands" touching them?!) and ass . . . gawd. . . .
Ah well, that's a type of fanservice that really doesn't please me . . .

4 comments:

Hal said...

Really? Where did everyone find this, cause all I can find is the OVA episode that was premiered at the festival. I would love to hear how the OP & ED sounds too.

Ever since I read the first chapter, I felt this was another worthy series of appraisal.

Sapphire Pyro said...

@ Hal
I think it's already up in most anime online streaming sites. Just google it~ Enjoy =3

Hal said...

Yay~ Saw both episodes, and can't help but agree. I don't care what others say about it in their reviews. Ever since I read the first chapters during it's earlier periods on the net, and have always felt that it's got the potential for something really great. The same applies to Fairy Tail, which I will be looking forward to around Monday.

Sapphire Pyro said...

@Hal
I am very happy that you're enjoying it as well~

Post a Comment