Daydream Sanctuary Features

Monday, September 14, 2009

Axis Powers Hetalia - Episode 34


Oh this episode's so fantastic~ We get a tour in a country, we hear a foreign language, and we get to explore some food and art culture! It also makes you love the Axis Powers and Allied Forces more!
And that preview!!!! I can't wait for those two nation-tans to have more screentime in the next episode!
(UPDATED)

[ FELICIANO'S BOOK ]

Kiku: Feliciano-kun, what are you looking at?
Feliciano: Ah, this? Just my photo collection~

FELICIANO AND HIS HAREM! W00T!!! EVEN IN GERMANY!

LOLz~
Seems we only get to see Feliciano focus only on such a book. Haha!

[ LUDWIG TOURS AROUND ITALY ]

ITALY IS BEAUTIFUL!!! AND LUDWIG AGREES!!!!

Ludwig seemed to be talking about what daily life in Italy is like . . . and said something about Italian people . . .

He spots Lovino and tries to converse. . .

Ludwig: CH-CH-CHA-OH! KA-KANTA KOSTA!
("Ciao! Quanto Costa?" = "Hello! How much is it?")
Oh Ludwig and his Italian fail . . . I'm surprised I knew those Italian words. Heehee~ I love my Italian friends~

Oh Lovino's scared face is always adorable~

Hahahahahahahah . . . .

I'm not sure of Lovino's response . . .
Lovino: Ciao! It's free! It's free! Anything's fine, you bastard.
I am only sure of the "You bastard" part. Ehehehe . . . .
Ludwig: Is that so? GA-RAA-CHE! ("Grazie!" = "Thank you!")
I love Lovino's pose . . . and more of Ludwig's Italian conversation attempts~ Haha!

Ludwig: Ah~ Italians are such nice people~ Italy sure is great!

[ BENTO ]

It just seemed like Kiku's giving us some bento trivia? Advertising his product as well . . .

And he showed us a sample.

I don't get what Feliciano's complaining about . . .

Feliciano: Ve~ What's mine?

Kiku: Yours is pasta, tomato, and dessert (I don't get what food it was)
Feliciano: Eh~ That's awesome!
Ludwig: Do I have some too?

Kiku: Of course. Ludwig is an important comrade after all.

Kiku: It's this.
Sausage . . . so little . . . .hahaha!

[ KIKU COOKING BEEF STEW? ]

Some guy told Kiku to cook Beef Stew for him.

Kiku wanted to reject it since he can't.

But his response was ignored.

Oh Kiku. I want you for a housewife! LOLz~

He got a little pissed for being pushed to do things because of other people's selfish demands. But he did it anyway. He spent a long time doing the dish.

Kiku: I'm done.
Guy: That's great of you!

Kiku: This is-!
Guy: Delicious!

Sorry Arthur, but someone else is better in cooking your dishes. LOLz~

[ BLACKBOARD DOODLES ]

Alfred: Sweet! I'm the first to arrive at the Allies Meeting for once!
*Manry Alfred: Well, aren't you all late?*
Alfred: Now I get to say that to all the guys who were there after me! I wonder what their reactions will be. . . .
I AM NOT USED TO ALFRED WITH THAT VERY DEEP AND MANLY VOICE!!! BWAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!

He's kiddie forever~

And freakin' cute~

Anyway, he realizes that he wasn't the first to arrive. . . .
Alfred: Arthur?!

Arthur with eyes half-open is pretty tantalizing~

Arthur: There we go!

Arthur: Now it looks proper. . . .

Alfred: You're the one who's been drawing the portraits?!

[ MORE BLACKBOARD DOODLES ]

We know Arthur did the Axis Powers doodles . . . . but who did the Allied Forces ones?!

Yao: What are these strange doodles, aru?!

Francis: There's the usual drawings and then weird ones of us were added!

Francis: Who did these? Is that supposed to be me? My beauty isn't captured at all.
Francis being Francis~
Arthur: My eyebrows have turned into something ghastly. . .
LOLz~
Yao: These ones down here look good. But the ones on the top look really creepy. . . .
Yao is complimenting Arthur! Hooray!

Ivan: If that's supposed to be me, can I stab the chalkboard?
Oh Ivan~

Yao, Arthur, and Francis: DON'T STAB IT!

Alfred: Ahhh~

This pose was kinda sexy! Hahaha! But it's not what he's actually doing . . .

Alfred: Y-Yeah! It totally sucks! To think that there might be a guy who'd draw us like this!

Alfred: We can't forgive a guy who could draw such avant-garde design, a bold cartoon deformation in the New York style yet still cutely American pop art!

Arthur: So it was you.
Yao: Aiyah~
Haha! Alfred, your plan backfired~

[ THE ART MASTER ]

Yao: Fine! Next time I'll draw it, aru!

Oh their faces~

Allied Forces minus Yao: EEEHHH???!!! YAO, YOU!!!!!
*worships Yao*

[ NATION-TANS NEXT EPISODE ]

We'll be seeing Greece and Canada!!! HOORAY!!!!!

Kumajirou: Who?

Matthew: It's Matthew~

OH MATTHEW YOU ARE SO ADORABLE AND LOOK EXACTLY LIKE ALFRED!!!!!!!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! *hugs him*


I am not sure of what's going on in most parts because I can't remember the scanlations where they were based . . . ehehehe. But I think I've guessed many of them right. Hehe.
Anyway, though the random strips are back . . . . in fact, they're a compilation of random strips. I don't think there's a main story. The quality didn't degrade anyway (no recycled ones) so I have no complains. These strips are so much fun~ Great episode as usual!
I can't wait for the next one! Nice to see more Greece screentime, and yay Matthew!!! Oh I miss Matthew~

9 comments:

acara1 said...

OMG. MATTHEW! I have been DYING to see more of him. DYING! And he's gonna be in the next episode? I think I'm going to cry. I'm so excited. I haven't been this excited for a Hetalia episode since the Revolutionary War ones. =D Yayy~

And Alfred in this~ Awww He's just too cute. =]

I adore this episode.<33

Anonymous said...

Lovino~!
The small Wurst!
Tantalizing Arthur~!
Francis~!
Alfred~!
IVAN! Oh, it kills me...
AND GREECE?!?! Seriously, if Heracles is in it, then I demand some Turkey (hur hur hur) to balance it out. :3

Anonymous said...

NikoNiko here:

GOD THIS IS THE BEST SUBMIT EVER!!!

lovinos face....Priceless...

Little Wurstie....Doitsu.....=.=` XD

haah ARTHUR OMG I love you and your drawings...TTuTT

STAB IT IVAN!!! *hugs*

ahahahahh yessssss yaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

poor alfred.....just dont get depressed`

MATTHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GOD SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH LUDWIGS RAPE FACE!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, the little wurst. XD

Oh, I love Alfred so much. Definately in my top faves.

I nearly died of a stroke (or something) when I saw Matthew. I'm so excited. Damn it, I want to skip forward in time to next Monday.

Anonymous said...

Yes, the "Fly Canada/Mathhew Fly" strip will be animated next week!

At least I hope so. 8D

Anonymous said...

All the following foods are in one bento.

rice, pickled plum (these means Kiku),
pasta, pollo alla cacciatora, zuccotto(Feliciano),
wurst(Ludwig).

I made this suhjiku-bento! XD

Sapphire Pyro said...

Oh me and my late replies . . .

@NikoNiko
It was a wurst?! Oh my food identification is made of fail. *can't differentiate a sausage form a wurst*

@ Anonymous 4
Whoa! Awesome for identifying all that food!
A really amazing bento xD Go Kiku!

Anonymous said...

when Arthur kun was throwing the bowl of nikujaga, it looks like he's saying "bugger it!" or something like that

Post a Comment