Daydream Sanctuary Features

Monday, August 10, 2009

Axis Powers Hetalia - Episode 29


YES! IT'S FINALLY AN IVAN-CENTRIC EPISODE! THE BALTIC NATIONS GOT A LOT OF SCREENTIME TOO! ESPECIALLY DEAR RAIVIS! YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

Other Allied Forces showed up as well . . .

Anyway, YAY FOR VODKA AND ICE CREAM!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! CHIBIS GETTING BLOODY!!!!! BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
( UPDATED )

Episode started with Ivan and Yao on a plane, in some mission. It's not usual to see only these two together~


Ivan: So, I'm supposed to jump down to battle, right?
Yao: Yeah, aru~
Ivan: Alright, I'm going now.


Yao: *sees Ivan getting ready to "skydive", and something processed to his brain*


Yao: Wait! Aren't you going to use the parachute, aru?


Ivan: The snow is very soft, so there's no need for that~


Ivan: Nobody knows snow better than I do~


Ivan: *last look at Yao*


Ivan: Bye bye~


Ivan: VODKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Most adorable chibi Ivan ever~ Bwahahahaha!!!!

Apparently, there really was a case wherein Russian soldiers jumped from the plane without parachutes, thinking that snow won't hurt them. OH HISTORY!!!! Wahahahahaha!!!!


Francis: Whoa! Ivan broke his bones from his skydiving!
Arthur: Hmmm . . .


Arthur: Wait, what the bloody hell are you doing here?
Francis: To spoil your embroidery fun, of course~

I LOVE GUYS THAT DO EMBROIDERY!!! KYAAAAAAAA ARTHUR!!!!!!!!

Next scene is when Ivan returns home, and there are three others "waiting" for him. Those guys, the Baltic Nations Toris & Eduard & Raivis, are under Ivan at the moment. Since they're living at Ivan's place . . . my crazy imagination sees them as a family. With Ivan being the tyrant father (though he doesn't appear so in the outside), while Toris is the maltreated mother, then Eduard is the intelligent eldest son, while Raivis is the fragile baby boy . . . . . Ohohohohohohohohohohoh!!!!!!!!!!


Ivan: I'm home~


Toris: W-w-welcome home . . . honey . . .


Toris: Nice to see that you look well today . . .


Toris: How is Alfred doing by the way?


Ivan: *smiling face . . . but you can't sure if he's really being happy about what he had heard~*


Eduard: Mother! You shouldn't mention about Alfred! He's still jealous after hearing that you've spent quite a while with him, even if it's just for work!

Eduard . . . your voice . . . I can't stop thinking of Gilbo . . . The voice the seiyuu used on this guy is just like the less wild version compare to how he voices Gilbo. Bwahahaha!


Eduard: You didn't hear anything father, you know mother will always be loyal to you~


Raivis: But you know father, things are better around here while you were away.


Toris and Eduard: BABY RAIVIS!!!!!!!!!!


Eduard: Uuummm . . . .I've got homework to do so . . . . I'll be leaving you guys~


Toris: (How could you leave us in such a situation, Eduard . . .)


Ivan: Have you seen the coat that was over here, baby Raivis?


Raivis: Ah! I think I know!


Raivis: It's the one that is similar to the coat you're currently wearing, right?


Raivis: It looked really cool so I tried it out. Unfortunately it was too big for me though . . .


Close-up of a goodlooking Ivan


Wait, just when was Ivan not goodlooking? LOLz


Ivan: Too big eh~
Oh that smile~


Raivis: (Eeeeeeeppp . . . )


Toris: BABY RAIVIS!!!!!!!!


Raivis: I t-think it's still c-cool, f-father . . .


Ivan: But the coat is still too big for you, right?


Height difference~


Ivan: You just need to get taller for you to be able to wear it~

Head patting . . .so cute~


Close-up of shaking Raivis~ . . . .not close enough?


There! Oh he's so cute~


Ivan: I'll help you become taller~


Raivis: Huh?


Oh poor Ravis . . . but Ivan's torturing is cute to watch~ I feel sadistic~


Ivan: BIRA BIRA~
Eduard: Ah, it's finally our quality time without father inside the kitchen.


Toris: Your father did what?!


Raivis: I can't take it anymore, mother! Father is so scary! SCARY!!!


Toris: I'm freakin' scared of him as well!!!
Eduard: I am part of this "afraid-of-father" party ya know . . .
Raivis: I can't take it anymore!!! I'M SCARED! I'M SCARED!
Eduard: I feel the same . . .


Toris: Ah well, there's nothing we can do about it for now . . .


Toris: How about dinner? What do you children want to eat?


I do not understand or have any idea what these food are . . .

Anyway, some close-up on their dumbfounded expressions:






They still seem sad without Ivan eating with them . . . . or maybe the fact that Ivan is not that far away is making the atmosphere gloomy? Wahahaha!


Oh, an extra portion with Arthur and Alfred:


Arthur: Yo Alfred! There's some ice cream in this crate. Want some?


Alfred: Eh?


Alfred: KYAAAAA~


Oh he's such a child~


Alfred: I-ICE CREAM???!!! You're capable of thoughtfulness after all~

Arthur inviting Alfred to eat or giving him something sweet to eat = thoughtfulness to Alfred


Alfred: Here I go!

He stepped on a banana peel however . . .


Alfred: ICE CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAMMM!!!!!!!

That long distance jumping make me think of a dunk . . .particularly the one that Michael Jordan did at Space Jam . . . wahahaha!


He landed on the ground though . . . and there was BLOOD.
Chibi + Blood FTW!


Arthur watching over injured Alfred . . . . DAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW~~~

And Alfred still eating his beloved ice cream . . . he's really such a kid~ *glomps him*


Anyway, HOORAY TO THE APPEARANCE OF THESE THREE CHARACTERS!!!
Wheeeee~

[ CHARACTER NAME LEGEND ]
~ I prefer human names because using their country names would be . . . kinda awkward ~
Allied Forces: Ivan (Russia), Yao (China), Francis (France), Arthur (England), Alfred (America)
Baltic Nations: Toris (Lithuania), Eduard (Estonia), Raivis (Latvia)
Others: Gilbo/Gilbert (Prussia)

~ TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW ~
I was able to upload all images today (thanks to some miracle) but not the larger versions . . . so . . . I'll do that tomorrow morning. Ehehehe. (edit: I left them at home x_x will do it tomorrow instead)

Note: I only know what's going on in the parts without the Baltic Nations . . . because I can't remember where the strips are. . . ehehehe. So the other parts are closer to the actual translations, the rest are jokes . . . wahehehe . . .

1 comment:

lolinekocchi said...

Ahahaha, this episode is pretty funny (I can understand some bit), hope gg would sub this fast :D

Post a Comment