Daydream Sanctuary Features

Monday, August 10, 2009

Bloody Monday - Chapter 44 to 50


I've decided to blog a week of Bloody Monday every Monday . . . so every monday now it Bloody Awesome~ Wahehehe.

[ INCREDIBLE TWISTS ]

Firstly, I want to mention how INCREDIBLE the twists in this series are. Like with the part with Takagi, Fujimaru's dad. At first it looked like Takagi successfully escaped from the cop trying to kill him, but later we find out that the cop actually let him escape on purpose, then later as we worry that Takagi might be killed, Otoya comes to the rescue; but even though Otoya came, they're still in trouble, but the girl (I forgot her name) helps them escape so good guys are safe again; then in the 50th chapter we find out that those three being together had actually been according to plan; so bad guys are winning again! Oh I really love it when good and bad guys have an equal chance to shine~

[ TERRORISTS ARE WHOA! ]

I also like the idea of terrorists here. I mean, terrorists aren't usually just some punks who want to destroy the world; more commonly there's some religious involvement, like with the 9/11 attack. But I'm happy that the terrorists here aren't on Jihad or something (Poor Muslims for being common items in terrorist-related cases), but they're really more of an Occult . . . that's close to Christianity actually! I've seen what the main leader looks like and he's so . . . wait, that's too spoilery. Anyway, it has the blood of god thing . . . servants follow the leader who claims to have such . . . and will do anything for the leader. Devotion from religious zealots are really . . . to the extremes . . .

[ AWESOME GENIUSES ]

Most awesome characters for me here are Fujimaru, of course, J, of course, and Otoya of course. Fujimaru's not only an incredible hacker (He understands languages like FORTRAN and COBOL??? The books already made my eyes bleed . . . ), he also has an incredible memory!!! What a genius . . . .I'm jealous . . .While J is totally a leader type . . . for being able to stay calm no matter how upside down the situation gets, and can still make good decisions. He's also finally showing more of his evil and creepy side~ I love it~ As for Otoya, he's Fujimaru's perfect sidekick~ He may be no hacking genius, but he's knowledgeable enough . . .and not stupid . . .and can pwn people not only with an arrow. I love him~

[ ADORABLENESS ]

Most adorable part for me is the scene with young Fujimaru and Otoya! Hahahaha! They play mazes with prizes . . .so cute~ And they quarrel because Otoya hates losing~ They try to make each other cry but the sister is the one who ends up crying. Bwahahahaha!!!

[ SQUEEEEEEEEEE ]

I already knew that Otoya and J have some connection, and they look pretty similar, but I didn't expect them to be BROTHERS!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!
MY TOP FAVORITE DUO ARE BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
I WISH THEY'RE TWINS I WISH THEY'RE TWINS I WISH THEY'RE TWINS I WISH THEY'RE TWINS I WISH THEY'RE TWINS I WISH THEY'RE TWINS I WISH THEY'RE TWINS I WISH THEY'RE TWINS
Okay, it's not totally confirmed yet, but that's what J's statement totally implies (he said that they're like Cain and Abel).
THIS GOT ME SO OVERJOYED!!!!!!!!! OH WHAT HAPPENED TO THESE TWO???!!!! WHOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*can't get J and Otoya off her mind*

2 comments:

LunarWolf915 said...

I read all these chapters already but I didn't see the hint that they were brothers O:
That's so awesome since I like both of them too! xD

And little Otoya with a cake just makes me laugh everytime I see it xD

(btw, I'm the one from your akagami review ^^)

Sapphire Pyro said...

I totally love the idea of them being brothers *_*

And yes, lil' Otoya + cake = LOL

xD haha!

Ah! I see. Thanks for the corrections! And since you read Akagami too, you're awesome =3

Post a Comment