Daydream Sanctuary Features

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Eden of the East - Episode 4

Very creatively awesome! We get to know more of what's going on too.

I am very impressed on this show's excellent creativity in story narration and presentation. Like for example: for the narration of how it was explained to Akira on how the game began, instead of a flashback, we're given a reenactment. Also, that part with Akira jumping from that broken bridge almost made me believe that the series is beginning to have supernatural elements. Almost got me fooled alright.
Anyway, in this episode we get to learn more about the dangerous game and another of its players. Akira also has a new goal, and that is to beat the crap out of the person who started all this! Haha!
I thought it was only Saki who easily trusts people, but I didn't expect Akira to be like that as well. One of the biggest similarities of the leading pair, I suppose. That trait honestly bothers me, but overall things have become really interesting.