Shocking, Entertaining . . . Overall Terrific!
Eden of the East is one of the series I don't understand fully but still doesn't cease to amaze and humor me! It was a very fun and interesting episode. Next episode may have some action stuff, but I'm sure this series will continue getting better and better!
- Blue haired woman really is a murdering slut! She's so bitchy and has a pretty disturbing way of killing/torturing (slicing off "Johnnies"). That's so freaky . . . Totally badass!!! Haha! Whether she turns out to be a villain or not, she's so evil that makes her pretty bloody awesome! (No! Bias to blue haired women is not applied! Honest!)
- It seems that she kills NEETs, since if Ohsugi really is her victim, then she must've mistaken him as a NEET when she spotted him just walking around drunk.
- I wouldn't be surprised if Akira and the others will come to the rescue next episode! That would be an interesting encounter between two members of this messiah game.
- I'm actually happy that Saki didn't accept Akira's offer to go to his place. It would turn out like some cheesy soap opera or crappy love story. But she did ask about it at the end of the episode. I wonder why she still didn't get it after that kiss! Isn't it too obvious already? Why bring them back to "not yet 100% canon" status again? Ugh . . . then what's the point of the stupid kiss? Want to make up for that odd scenario from the previous episode with that? Great.
- So, Saki belongs to a computer/programming club. And their project/program is called "Eden of the East", which well . . . now we know where the title is based on. Her friends did the programming . . . I'm not sure if she helped on the technical stuff, but the idea seems to be hers, and Hirasawa is very grateful of her for that.
- Hirasawa has been saying that Saki has helped the club in many ways and would really want her to stay. He mentioned something about the club's poster girls . . . is Saki one of them? Haha!
- The part with the guy hiding behind the desk cover amuses me! Haha!
- Akira teasing Mittan was really cute! Haha!
- I find Hirasawa entertaining and awesome. I am not sure if I like him more than Akira or if they're at the same level. Oh I really like it that they're working together now! Hirasawa didn't want to involve non-NEET people but thanks to Saki's persuading power and Akira's brilliant offer (by funding for helping him out), he agreed.
- Speaking of NEETs, I don't actually get what they got to do with the saving-the-world thing. I mean, they're just a small portion of the big picture! There are many ways to help others, like what the Number who just died did. Why focus on NEETs? Oh well, perhaps I didn't get the reason or it jsut isn't explained yet.