"It's IX. He really changed his approach after his revival. "
- We get to see two more of the Selacao numbers. The guy seems to be Number One, and the woman seemed like a murdering sophisticated prostitute. They both seem interesting though so I wish we get to have more backgorund on them in later episodes.
- It seems that Akira didn't kill off those NEETs, but helped them instead. The dude was complaining about what he did but when he found out that Akira erased his memory, he just gave him his groceries and somewhat thanked him for what he had done.
- Akira is sure very concerned about Saki that he used Juiz to locate her when she didn't reply.
- I feel sorry for Ohsugi. It seemed that he liked Saki for a really long time but she hadn't really noticed him and he gets to see her with another man all of a sudden. It's not new to me to see a guy with one-sided that had his heart broken go make himself drunk, but it's the he's the first one I've seen that did that in a 3-star restaurant, though he doesn't seem to be that wealthy.
- Those interviewers were too mean to Saki. Honestly, it was pretty immature. It's like a type of bullying.
- This sure had tackled issues on how society views the youth and vice versa. This episode also makes us think on what we could do to improve this screwed up world.
- Wait, Saki's on love with her brother-in-law? Well, there had been signs, somewhat, in previous episodes, but I didn't expect her to like him that much. Yeah, so much kindness can hurt sometimes, especially if you feel that you're just being a burden.
- I adore the leading couple, but seriously, what's with that kiss? It just, doesn't connect with what Saki's been despairing about. It's like it was only done for kicks. What?!
- Was Akira asking Saki to elope with her or something? Well, she was like planning to run away from home.
I think building-up is over and the real adventure will start next episode! I look forward to more exciting events, and I would really love to see some action scenes!