Daydream Sanctuary Features

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bakuman - Chapter 46


I love this rivalry~

This is the first slice-of-life manga that keeps on surprising me almost every chapter. More things that happened again which I expected but didn't turn out to the way I expected them to be but I wasn't disappointed! Hehe.

It was sweet of Eiji to run to the hospital to see Saiko. But since he sees Saiko doing well, he left at once. They're awesome.

Totally didn't expect Miho to have loved Saiko even earlier than he did. She tried to use that to make him rest already. But Saiko knows that Shuujin just made him do it, so yeah, he didn't give in on manga.

I am not very sure on how to react on when Saiko said that manga's more important to him compare to Azki. It's either he was lying or the mangakas are not being consistent. I mean, when he was busy on something but he heard that Miho's in trouble, he actually abaondoned his work and won't care not to finish it just to meet her! I think that's real, so what's with the "I love manga more" dialogue, Saiko? Guuuuhhh . . .

Saiko's pushing himself so much. And now even Miho's helping him! Oh these two really suit each other because . . . they understand what the other's feeling and she's supporting him. The editor and the best friend didn't even know how to react.

Mangakas . . . fans love your enthusiasm, but please don't kill yourselves, okay? Hiatus is torture, but "gone forever" will always be worse. So please take good care of your health *addresses message to all of her favorite mangakas~*

Anyway, this chapter didn't end with a cliffhanger that drives me crazy . . . but still, it's a cliffhanger. I hope Saiko will still be okay.